Saturday, February 27, 2010

She Works Hard for the Money..

So I know the last two days have been absolutely silent from me, but my god I have been working for what seems like FOREVER. Long hours at the film center doing back to back parties will have some great effect on my pocketbook, but right now all I'm feeling is the effect they've had on my body. I have never felt so old in my entire life but after a fourteen hour day in dress shoes everything below my waist is aching; and I do mean everything. I got home took my socks off and started to massage my feet tonight and I actually found bruises! Bruises! on both balls of my feet and the sides, ouch. Now for some of you out there who do manual labor for a living are probably thinking Pussy, but lets face it the acrobatics of the catering business aren't necessarily for the faint of heart either. To top it all off Friday I went and interviewed, and got a second job just doing basic waiting tables at a corporate place I won't name names right now, but later I'll probably will let slip. So for now it seems its nose, and ass, to the grindstone for me, but hey money talks.

No comments: