Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am Trying to be a Nice Person Damnnit

 Tonight my bestie and I decided to have a few quick drinks with his new love interest. I know what you're thinking, Warning red flag, but really it was ok. Or at least things started that way. The love interest invited his best friend out to even the playing field, which I was fine with. We both share similar jobs and know some of the same people, and hit it off swimmingly at first; BUT as the night wore on this little 21 year old queen began to consistently try my patience. Not only was she rude towards my best friend's relationship, but had the nerve to play a religious card with me. REALLY? I don't think so. Young gay boys have a heap of learning to do from their gay superiors, pre-MTV gay is ok generation ilk. My knuckles were so white and my talons SO sharp by the end of the night that even my bestie's intended had to compliment me on my restraint.  Mark my words though boys, Fuck with me on a bad night and it's off with your head.

No comments: